Christmas is coming, the most wonderful time of the year but also the busiest time for shopping. The Blue Issue is here to help you to find some great gifts that you can give to Him. And we can guarantee you he’ll love it!
• Bowers&Wilkins – PX noise canceling wireless headphones, £329.99. From Selfridges.
• Lomography mini Diana camera, £49 – can be found at ASOS.
• FITBIT charge 2 large fitness band, £139.99
• Brunello Cucinelli slim suede belt, £450 – from Selfridges.
• Dries van Noten block stripe wool scarf, £170.
• Comme des Garçons 50ml perfume £70.
• JARRE nano Bluetooth speaker dock £79.99 – Selfridges
• FENDI mens monster pouch £450
This fendi pouch is one of their best sellers . It is fashionable yet practical for daily stuff like phone, cards and keys. It is a steal at £450 for this brand.
If he is a fashion lover this could be a good choice.
• Tutoy 61 keys mechanical keyboard £26.25
If he is a game lover, this mechanical keyboard is a nice surprise as it doesn’t only has good quality but it also aesthetically pleasing – Amazon.co.uk